A violation of the University Harassment and Discrimination Policy constitutes a violation of the Student Code of Conduct. The following statements outline this policy:
1. No person shall engage in harassing, intimidating, or threatening conduct. This includes stalking.
2. No person shall exhibit behavior that harms or threatens to harm another person or another person’s property. This includes but is not limited to harassing, intimidating or threatening conduct, physical harm, or conduct that results in property damage.
3. No person shall physically harm or exhibit threatening, intimidating, or harassing conduct toward a University employee related to the performance of his or her job.
4. No person shall physically harm or exhibit threatening, intimidating, or harassing conduct toward any party or witness involved in a judicial case or cause damage to his or her property with the intent of influencing outcomes or for retaliation.
5. No person shall engage in conduct that constitutes unlawful discrimination based on another person’s race, color, sex, religion, age or national origin.