EXAMPLES OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
• Calling a person a doll, babe, or honey.
• Making sexual innuendoes.
• Telling sexual jokes or stories.
• Making sexual comments about a person’s clothing, body, or looks.
• Turning discussions to sexual topics.
• Looking a person up and down (elevator eyes) .
• Staring at someone.
• Displaying sexual and/or derogatory comments about men/women on coffee mugs, hats, clothing, etc.
• Invading a person’s body space; standing closer than appropriate or necessary for the work being done.
• Making sexual gestures with hands and/or body movements.