Examples of behaviors that may rise to the level of sexual harassment and, therefore, are prohibited by this policy include but are not limited to the following: ... A pattern of behaviors that is unwelcome and severe or pervasive, resulting in unreasonable interference with the work or educational environment or creation of a hostile, intimidating or offensive work or educational environment, and may include but is not limited to the following:
* Comments of a sexual nature;
* Sexually explicit statements, questions, jokes, or anecdotes;
* Unnecessary or undesirable touching, patting, hugging, kissing, or brushing against an individual's body;
* Remarks of a sexual nature about an individual's clothing, body, or speculations about previous sexual experiences;
* Persistent, unwanted attempts to change a professional relationship to an amorous relationship;
* Subtle propositions for sexual activity or direct propositions of a sexual nature; and/or
* Uninvited letters, e-mails, telephone calls, or other correspondence referring to or depicting sexual activities.