Behaviors that are considered as sexual harassment include:
* unwelcome sexual advances.
* requests for sexual favors.
* language, graphic material, or physical conduct commonly understood to be of a sexual nature.
* demeaning sexist remarks.
* other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature.
Such behaviors are especially offensive when: 1. it is either implied or clearly stated that submission to or rejection of the behavior will affect or is a term or condition of, the individual’s employment or educational status, or 2. they create a coercive, hostile or intimidating atmosphere, or interfere with an individual’s academic or work performance.