St. Cloud State University recognizes the tradition of the “public square;” therefore, the University establishes the following outdoor areas for public expression:
* The mall between Atwood and the Performing Arts Center
* The mall area in front on the west side of Stewart Hall
* The mall on the west side of Administrative Services Building
* Plaza on the south side of the National Hockey Center
* Southwest plaza side of the Husky Stadium
Other outdoor areas may be available for public expression use after receiving approval in advance. Individuals or groups wishing to use any campus facilities other than the Public Expression areas must make arrangements through the office of the Vice President for Administrative Affairs. Public Expression areas, as designated above, are open to the public and do not require an advance reservation for use between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., however, notification of the intent to use the space is suggested in order to ensure that a location is available on a specific date and time.