Conduct prohibited by this policy may include, but is not limited to:
* Unwelcome sexual flirtation, advances or propositions for sexual activity.
* Continued or repeated verbal abuse or a sexual nature, such as suggestive
comments and sexually explicit jokes.
* Sexually degrading language to describe an individual.
* Remarks of a sexual nature to describe a person’s body or clothing
* Display of sexually demeaning objects and pictures.
* Offensive physical contact such as unwelcome touching, pinching or brushing the
* Coerced sexual intercourse.
* Actions indicating that benefits will be failed or lost based on response to sexual