Student Handbook: Space and Facilities Reservations 13-14

Category: Protest and Demonstration Policies, Statement School: Bowling Green State University Statement Rating: Yellow

Relevant excerpt

Departments, student organizations or groups outside the University desiring to use campus grounds must complete an application for grounds use. ... Application for use of designated campus grounds must be made in the Bowen-Thompson Student Union Administrative Office at least ten (10) University working days before the date of the use.

Download full policy