3. General Policies on Student Organizations
(1) No student organization may carry on any activity on the campus of an institution or school unless the organization has been officially registered by the institution or school.
(4) No student organization or individual shall engage in or condone any form of hazing. Hazing shall include, but is not limited to: any action taken, or situation created intentionally, to produce mental or physical discomfort, embarrassment or ridicule; any form of verbal or physical harassment or abuse; and engaging in public stunts, morally degrading or humiliating behavior or games, whether on or off campus. Excessive demands on a student's time so as to interfere with academic performance are prohibited. Threatening in any manner or form for the purpose of cajoling individuals into secrecy in regard to breaches (planned, threatened, attempted, or perpetrated) of hazing violations also is prohibited.
11. Programs and Activities
(2) Except for routine meetings of the organization, no on-campus program or activity shall be engaged in unless approved by the designated bodies and/or officials of the institution or school, and each institution and school may require prior approval for off-campus programs and activities. Prior to approval, the institution or school may require a specified number of officials or security officers for any event, activity or program.
(4) No guest speakers shall be invited to the campus except pursuant to policies of the Board and the institution or school concerning guest or off-campus speakers. (Reference Policy No. 3:01:10:00)
Source: SBR Meetings, September 29, 1978; December 7, 1979; September 30, 1983 March 23, 1984, September 21, 1990