Examples of sexual harassment and discrimination include:
* Unwelcome sexual advances or requests for sexual favors.
* Unwelcome physical, verbal, or nonverbal behavior of a sexual nature or based on sex.
* Terms of endearment.
* Pressure for a date or “personal” relationship.
* Unwanted touching of any kind.
* Angry, intimidating and/or threatening behavior based on the person’s sex.
* Sexual jokes, comments, or innuendoes.
* Sex based cartoons or visuals that ridicule or denigrate a person.
* Employment decisions that are based solely or partially on a person’s sex.