Q: What are some examples of sexual harassment?
A: Sexual harassment is conduct that is unwelcome or uninvited. Examples include (not exhaustive):
* verbal, non-verbal, and physical sexual behaviors;
* coerced sex; sexual jokes and innuendoes;
* remarks about a person’s body;
* turning discussions inappropriately to sexual topics;
* whistling or cat calls; looking a person up and down or staring in a sexually suggestive manner;
* invading someone’s personal space or blocking her/his path;
* sexually explicit visuals such as pin-ups;
* suggestions of sexual intimacy;
* repeated requests for dates; unwanted letters, electronic mail or other computer communications;
* unwanted gifts;
* touching, hugging, massaging, and other gestures or sounds that a reasonable person of the same sex as the recipient would find offensive.