The following behaviors could be considered sexual harassment if unwelcome:
* Sexual innuendoes and comments.
* Intrusive sexually explicit questions.
* Sexually suggestive sounds or gestures such as sucking noises, winks, or pelvic thrusts.
* Repeatedly asking a person out for dates or to have sex.
* Rating a person’s sexuality.
* Ogling or leering, staring at a woman’s breast or man’s derriere.
* Spreading rumors about a person’s sexuality.
* Graffiti about a person’s sexuality.
* Name-calling, such as “bitch”, “whore” or “slut”.
* Frequent jokes about sex for males/females.
* Letters, notes, telephone calls, or material of a sexual nature.
* Pervasive displays of pictures, calendars, cartoons or other materials with sexually explicit or graphic content.