From: “Munin, Art” <email@example.com>
Date: February 27, 2013 8:42:18 AM CST
Subject: Letter from the Dean of Students Office
February 27, 2013
Kristopher Del Campo
I have completed our judicial review and provided the outcomes as follows.
- Disorderly, Violent, Intimidating or Dangerous Behavior to Self or Others – RESPONSIBLE
- Judicial Process Compliance - RESPONSIBLE
This decision was made based on the Administrative Hearing conducted in regard to this incident. As a result of your violation, the following sanctions have been put in place:
1. You will be placed on Judicial Probation through Summer Quarter 2013. Any further infractions of the Code of Student Responsibility during your probationary period may result in additional disciplinary action including removal from the university.
2. There is now in place a No Contact Restriction with the 13 individuals named in the Public Safety Supplemental Investigation Report (Case #N13-01-52) that you were given by Domonic Rollins, Assistant Dean of Students. This contact includes, but is not limited to: in person, email, text message, instant message, the internet, phone, and through other people. This No Contact Restriction applies both on and off campus. Any infraction of this restriction may result in disciplinary action.
3. For an Educational Project you are to write a letter to yourself as if a year has passed since this incident. Some ideas you can reflect on are: What will you achieve this year? What are your goals (personal and professional)? How have you learned from this incident over the year?
a. This letter will be at least 3 pages long.
b. This reflection will be written in a professional, academic style, free of grammatical errors.
c. This letter is due no later than April 12, 2013 by 5pm to my email firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is unfortunate that this incident is part of your educational career. However, it is our hope that it will not define your entire experience. On the contrary, we look forward to your growth, development and success as you move on in your educational journey at DePaul University.
Art Munin, Ph.D.
Dean of Students
Schools: DePaul University