Every three months, FIRE publishes a short magazine that details our current cases, victories, and news from the FIRE Student Network. Those who donate $25 or more can receive The FIRE Quarterly in the mail or can have it delivered to them electronically.
The FIRE Winter 2014 Quarterly features:
- Save the Date for FIRE’s 15th Anniversary Dinner
- FIRE Launches New High School Curriculum
- Free Speech Violations Captured on Video with FIRE’s Video Program
- Campus Speech ‘Blueprint’ No More?
- FIRE’s ‘Back to School’ iPad Contest Brings the First Amendment to Thousands