The following is a specific, although not exhaustive, list of possible disruptive behaviors that may result in University actions:
(1) Any conduct that threatens the health or safety of self or others (including attempted suicide).
(2) Persistent or substantial acts of willful disobedience or defiance toward University policy or personnel.
(4) Continuing verbal abuse of students or of University personnel.
(11) Illegal discriminatory action toward individuals based on race, color, national origin, disability, religion, or sex, including sexual harassment and gender-based discrimination.
(12) Serious and persistent interference with the employment, academic or co-curricular activities of others .
(13) Lewd, indecent, or obscene conduct.