Student Handbook: Policies & Procedures- Campus Grounds Use

Category: Protest and Demonstration Policies School: Bowling Green State University Statement Rating: Yellow Last updated: September 24, 2018

Relevant excerpt

1.    Departments, student organizations or groups outside the University desiring to use campus grounds must complete an application for grounds use. Grounds use request forms are initiated in the 231 Bowen-Thompson Student Union Administrative Office, 419-372-9000. Each use must be requested in this manner. Campus grounds located adjacent to residence halls or small group living units are reserved through the Office of Residence Life (see paragraph 8 below).

2.    Application for use of designated campus grounds must be made in the 231 Bowen-Thompson Student Union Administrative Office at least ten (10) University working days before the date of the use.

Download full policy