Something which meets the definition of category of Prohibited Conduct (defined above) rises to the level of Federal Rule Sexual Misconduct when it meets ALL of the following three conditions:
- The alleged conduct was perpetrated against a person in the United States; and
- The conduct took place within the University’s Programs or Activities.
PLUS one or more of the following conditions:
- An Employee engages in Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment against a Student; and/or
- An individual engages in hostile environment Sexual Harassment that is so severe, pervasive, and objectively offensive that it denies another person equal access to the University’s Programs or Activities; and/or
- An individual engages in Sexual Assault, Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, or Stalking.