Distribution of Printed Materials

Relevant excerpt

Distribution of printed materials (newspapers, handbills, pamphlets, literature, etc.) is permitted on campus as long as there is no interference with the normal operation of the University; however, it is restricted as follows:
1. Nonmembers of the University community may not make use of University buildings or grounds for any distribution purposes, unless registered with the dean of students office in advance. In addition, distribution of printed materials in University-owned buildings or grounds by Greek organizations, Residence Hall, or individual students may occur only if the materials are stamped in advance by the Office of the Dean of Students. Other registered student organizations must have their materials stamped by the Office of Student Activities.


4. Printed materials must have the name of the individual or group clearly indicated on the printed material.

Download PDF