- You should be proud of all the activities your ask your new members to do. Therefore, you should not hesitate to let everyone know.
- If you hesitate, that is telling you something!
- Remember that there is no such thing as a secret in the Greek Community.
It's usually only a matter of time before what your group is doing gets out!
- Finally, ethics teaches us that we should not write or say anything
that we do not want repeated on the evening news or in our local papers.
- Also, we should not want to do anything that we would not want video-taped,
and shown on the evening news.
To report hazing anonymously 24 hours per day, call 395-7139.
You will not have to reveal your identity at anytime.