Examples of sexual harassment include (but are not limited to):
- Unwelcome sexual flirtation or advances;
- Offering employment, promotions, grades or other benefits in exchange for sexual favors;
- Making or threatening reprisals for refusing sexual advances;
- Unwelcome visual and/or electronic conduct such as leering; making sexual gestures; displaying sexually suggestive objects or pictures, cartoons or posters; and suggestive or obscene letters, notes or invitations;
- Unwelcome verbal or electronic conduct such as derogatory comments; epithets; slurs; sexual innuendo; sexual jokes; graphic verbal commentaries about a person’s body; and sexually degrading words used to describe a person;
- Unwelcome physical conduct such as unwarranted, suggestive or offensive touching; and impeding or blocking movement.