Student Life Policies: Use of Outside Areas on Campus

Relevant excerpt

Recognized student organizations wishing to reserve outside areas on campus may, but are not required to, make arrangements as follows:
i. For use of areas around residential colleges or College Courts contact the Director of Housing.
ii. For use of areas in or around the Curris Center or use of the Free Speech Zone contact the Director of the Curris Center.
iii. For use of areas in or around athletic events contact the MSU Director of Athletics.
iv. For use of outdoor areas south of the Curris Center, or of other outdoor areas not addressed here, contact the Executive Assistant in the Office of the President.

Download PDF