EXAMPLES OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT
When accompanied by one or more of the three conditions listed above, the following activities constitute sexual harassment. These examples are not intended to be all inclusive.
– Subtle pressure for sexual activity including inappropriate or offensive sexual advances;
– Repeated staring or ogling;
– Unnecessary patting or constant brushing against the body;
– Verbal abuse of sexual nature;
– Sexual innuendos or sexually explicit statements, comments, questions, jokes or anecdotes;
– Gender or homophobic harassment: persistently intimidating, hostile, derogatory, contemptuous, demeaning or trivializing remarks directed at one sex, or sexual orientation;
– Verbal or physical harassment of a person on the basis of sexual orientation;
– Spreading false statements of a sexual nature.