Examples of behavior that could be sexual harassment:
- Unwelcomed sexual flirtation, advances or propositions of sexual activities.
- Asking about someone else’s personal, social or sexual life or about their sexual fantasies, preferences or history.
- Discussing one’s own personal sexual fantasies, preferences or history.
- Repeatedly asking for a date from a person who is not interested.
- Whistles, catcalls or insulting sounds.
- Sexually suggestive jokes or innuendoes, or turning discussions into sexual topics.
- Sexually offensive or degrading language used to describe an individual or remarks of a sexual nature to describe a person’s body or clothing.
- Calling a person a “hunk,” “doll,” “babe,” “sugar,” “honey” or similar descriptive terms.
- Displaying sexually demeaning or offensive objects and pictures.
- Making sexual gestures with hands or body movements.
- Rating a person’s sexuality.
- Unwelcomed touching of a person’s body, including massaging a person.