Abusive conduct includes all forms of harassment, abusive [sic], and violent behavior.
Abusive conduct includes all offenses which create an intimidating or offensive academic, work, or campus environment including but not limited to:
- engaging in, attempting any form of physical abuse injurious to oneself, to another or to a group of people;
- threatening, intimidating, humiliating, coercing, and/ or harassing in a manner which causes another person or group of people to be reasonably apprehensive;
- endangering the health or safety of oneself or another person;
- acts of bias;
- abuse or harassment involving the use of telecommunications, computer equipment, and/or social media;
- hazing as defined by Hazing Policy in the Student Handbook.