While the Internet is considered a public electronic highway, the Stevens network is a private resource. As such, access and use of the network must [be] in accordance with Stevens’ rules and policies as well as all legal regulations. Therefore, the following actions are strictly prohibited:
- Use of offensive or discriminatory language.
- Transmission of any graphic image, sound or text that is sexual in nature.
- Use of resources for personal profit or gain.
- Harass, threaten, or otherwise invade the privacy of others.
- Initiate or forward e-mail chain letters.