A. Personal Behavior
The following personal actions on NMC property or at official college functions are prohibited. This list is not intended to be exhaustive and the college reserves the right to impose discipline for personal actions that may not be expressly identified:
1. Interference with the teaching and learning process including the use of profanity toward another student or faculty/staff member.
2. Physical abuse, verbal abuse, threats, intimidation, harassment, coercion and/or other conduct which threatens or endangers the health or safety of any person, including sexual assault against any student, faculty, staff or guest of the college.
3. Discrimination in regard to age, color, disability/handicap, height, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, veteran's status, or weight.
4. Interference by force, threat, harassment or duress with an individual's personal safety, academic efforts, employment, or participation in college-sponsored activities and/or creating a reasonable apprehension that such interference is about to occur. This would include stalking.
19. Conduct which is disorderly, lewd, or indecent; which includes the use of electronic/digital recording and/or imaging devices used to take images and/or recordings of persons without their knowledge and/or consent; breach of peace; or aiding, abetting, or procuring another person to breach the peace on college premises or at functions sponsored by, or participated in by, the college.
20. Theft or other abuse of computer time, including but not limited to:
e. Use of computer facilities to send or publish threatening, obscene or abusive messages.
f. Use of computer facilities to view obscene or offensive images.