Student organizations should consult with the Department of Student Involvement, Spirit, Tradition, and Family Relations before planning any major event. Some events may require an event checklist to be completed. These include:
- Any program or event open to anyone outside of the organization’s membership
- Large scale fundraising events such as raffles, concerts, food sales, etc.
- Any event that requires a contract with a vendor or facility
- Alcohol will be served (If yes, also see the Social Host Policy event check list.)
- Additional insurance required
If your upcoming event matches any of these criteria, contact the Department of Student Involvement, Spirit, Tradition, and Family Relations at 254-968-9490 or stop by Thompson Student Center, Room 105.