Use of University Space, Facilities & Grounds

Relevant excerpt

Other than uses for casual recreational or social activities, reservations must be made for the use of buildings and grounds under the control of the University, including University sidewalks (an “Event”). Requests for Event reservations will be granted in accordance with the priorities of the designated area. The request must be made by a signed, written application to the appropriate office as set out in the procedures referenced below.

The use of loudspeakers or any other type of amplified sound or musical instruments on the University grounds is by permission only.

Printed materials may be distributed on public sidewalks. However, the distribution of printed materials on University sidewalks, including those on and around the Quad, constitutes an Event for which a GUP must first be issued.

Download PDF