Sexual harassment includes, but is not limited to, unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, unwanted and repetitive messages of a sexual nature, unsolicited and unwelcome transmission of images of a lewd or sexual nature, or other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature where: … the conduct creates a hostile environment.
Examples of sexual harassment include:
- Repeated requests for dates that are turned down, or unwanted flirting
- Making sexual comments about appearance, clothing or body parts
- Emails or pictures of a sexual or other harassment-related nature
- Displaying sexually suggestive objects, pictures or posters
- Telling lewd jokes or sharing sexual anecdotes
- Unwanted jokes, gestures, offensive words on clothing, unwelcome comments