1. No student shall threaten, coerce, harass or intimidate another person or identifiable group of persons, in a manner that is unlawful or in violation of a valid University policy, while on University premises or at University sponsored activities based upon the person’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political affiliation, genetic information, veteran status, disabling condition, or age.
2. No student shall engage in unlawful harassment leading to a hostile environment. Unlawful harassment includes conduct that creates a hostile environment by meeting the following criteria: It is:
- Directed toward a particular person or persons;
- Based upon the person’s race, age, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender-identify, creed, disability, political affiliation, or veteran status;
- Severe or pervasive;
- Objectively offensive; and
- So unreasonably interferes with the target person’s employment, academic pursuits, or participation in University-sponsored activities as to effectively deny equal access to the University’s resources and opportunities.