V. RESPONSIBLE USE VIOLATIONS
1. Sharing your user credentials with others;
2. Unauthorized attempts to use, manipulate or otherwise gain access to University information or information technology resources;
3. Unauthorized use of University information technology resources for personal gain for yourself or others;
4. Use of University information technology resources to store, display or disseminate unlawful communications of any kind, or to harass, stalk, or threaten others, or in similar ways create an atmosphere which unreasonably interferes with the education or employment experience;
5. Knowingly affecting the security and stability of University information technology resources, including using a system containing malicious software after becoming aware of it.