Bullying, defined as the severe or repeated use by one or more students of a written, verbal or electronic expression, or a physical act or gesture, or any combination thereof, directed at another student or a member of the Worcester State community that has the effect of:
* Causing physical or emotional harm to the other student or damage to the other student’s property
* Placing the other student in reasonable fear of harm to him/herself or of damage to his/her property
* Creating a hostile environment at school for the other student
* Infringing on the rights of the other student on campus
* Materially and substantially disrupting the education process or the orderly operation of Worcester State.
* Bullying through the use of technology or any electronic means (cyberbullying.)