Bullying, defined as the severe or repeated use by one or more students of a written, verbal or electronic expression, or a physical act or gesture, or any combination thereof, directed at another student or a member of the Worcester State University community that has the effect of:
• Causing physical or emotional harm to the other student or damage to the other student’s property
• Placing the other student in reasonable fear of harm to themselves or of damage to their property
• Creating a hostile environment at school for the other student
• Infringing on the rights of the other student on campus
• Materially and substantially disrupting the education process or the orderly operation of Worcester State University.
• Bullying through the use of technology or any electronic means (cyberbullying).