If any of this conduct is occurring because of your sex, it may be a violation of The UCSC Policy on Sexual Assault, The UC Policy on Sexual Harassment and Procedures for Reports of Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment:
* Unwelcome sexual advances or requests for sexual favors.
* Unwelcome physical, verbal, or nonverbal behavior of a sexual nature or based on sex.
* Uninvited, unwanted and/or unsolicited attention/conversations.
* Terms of endearment.
* Sabotaging a person’s work or academic standing.
* Withholding information.
* Exclusion from informal meetings/social events.
* Sexual jokes, comments, or innuendoes.
* Cartoons or visuals that ridicule or denigrate a person’s gender.
* Employment or academic decisions that are based solely or partially on a person’s gender.
* Sexual assault, and/or rape.