- April 29, 2021, BULLSEYE: University of Pennsylvania’s Hunting, Archery, and Shooting Club finally approved after FIRE’s intervention
- April 29, 2021, Tenured professor abruptly fired after raising allegations of anti-Semitic speech by Linfield University’s president
- April 19, 2021, North Dakota enacts law ensuring colleges and universities fulfill their First Amendment obligations
- April 15, 2021, Montana enacts two laws to protect free speech rights on college campuses
- April 14, 2021, A professor is under investigation for criticizing the Chinese government. Defend his rights with two clicks.
- April 7, 2021, FIRE: 2, Haskell: 0 as university rescinds misguided directives muzzling faculty speech
- March 25, 2021, Embattled Haskell administration forbids criticism from faculty days after being sued for violating students’ First Amendment rights
- March 17, 2021, Utah enacts law ensuring campus anti-harassment policies respect First Amendment rights
- March 17, 2021, FOWL PLAY: University of Pennsylvania denies hunting club official recognition
- March 2, 2021, LAWSUIT: Student reporter sues university president for forbidding journalism
- February 17, 2021, FIRE presents the 10 Worst Colleges for Free Speech: 2021
- February 16, 2021, Zoom and gloom: Campus dissent silenced amidst pandemic
- February 8, 2021, FIRE to launch Faculty Legal Defense Fund; First Amendment Lawyers Association National Chair Ronald G. London to lead effort
- February 5, 2021, LAWSUIT: The University of Tennessee tried to expel a grad student for a tweet about Cardi B and other social media posts. Now she’s fighting back.
- February 3, 2021, University of Colorado Boulder violates the First Amendment, punishes Trump lawyer for election claims