- FIRE Defends Student Expression at Columbia University
- From the President
- FIRE Defends Freedom of Association at Indian River Community College
- FIRE Changing the Culture: FIRE on Fox News, CBS News, ABC News; FIRE’s Greg Lukianoff Emphasizes Due Process in Brainwashing 101
- FIRE Lights The Torch; Official Blog Gives FIRE Daily Presence in Campus Debate
- In the Mail
- FIRE Triumphs at UC Santa Barbara; University Drops Attempt to Censor Website
- Victory for Academic Freedom at Brooklyn College
- FIRE in the News: The Village Voice
- From the Board of Directors: Judgments About Free Speech
- Invest in Freedom
College administrators should eliminate speech codes and defend free speech in all cases. No hypocrisy. No double standards.
Radford University is the latest school to receive a rare “green light” rating from the Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression.
'READER Act' forces booksellers to blacklist books based on vague standards. FIRE is asking the Fifth Circuit to put a stop to it.