- Press Freedom Reigns at University of Oregon
- From the President
- Victory for Religious Liberty at Milwaukee School of Engineering
- Muslim Students Association Wins Right to Religious Freedom
- In the Mail
- An Illiberal Left
- FIRE Changing the Culture: FIRE President Inverviewed on Fox News Channel
- FIRE in the News: U.S. News and World Report
- College Republicans Allowed to Hold Affirmative Action Protest
- From the Board of Directors: Lessons from Moscow-on-the-Charles: The Lawrence Summers Imbroglio
Radford University is the latest school to receive a rare “green light” rating from the Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression.
'READER Act' forces booksellers to blacklist books based on vague standards. FIRE is asking the Fifth Circuit to put a stop to it.
An amendment before the U.S. House impermissibly threatens the expressive rights of students and faculty across the country.
The University of Massachusetts Boston has eliminated mandates for faculty applicants to express particular views about diversity, equity, and inclusion after months of back-and-forth with FIRE.