- From the President
- Full-Page Ad in 'U.S. News' College Rankings Issue Kicks Off Largest National Awareness Campaign in FIRE's History
- Victory for Free Expression: UCLA Drops Unconstitutional Threats Against Internet Speech
- Mandatory 'Diversity Accomplishments' at Virginia Tech Violate Faculty Rights; FIRE Details Violations in 15-page Letter to Board of Visitors
- FIRE Joins Open Letter to Yale Protesting Censorship of Mohammed Cartoons
- From the Campus Freedom Network
- Bucknell University Joins Worst Offenders Against Liberty on FIRE's Red Alert List
- FIRE's Summer Internship Program a Success
- From the Director of Speech Code Research
- Fanning the Flames
- The Last Word
FIRE submitted a formal comment to the Florida Board of Governors on a proposed regulation that requires tenured faculty at Florida’s public universities to undergo a comprehensive post-tenure review every five years.
During this term, the nine Justices will hear at least four cases with profound First Amendment and free speech implications for all Americans.
FIRE filed an amicus brief asking the Supreme Court to hear a case concerning whether a public university can restrict access to a public sidewalk on its campus.
FIRE is partnering with New Tolerance Campaign to rally students, alumni, and concerned citizens in support of a new pro-free speech president at Emerson.