Objectionable material

By August 28, 2013

Students who feel that particular materials posted on the Fairfield University network are inappropriate or otherwise objectionable, may lodge a formal complaint through the Office of Computing and Network Services. [Students should also make the same complaint to the Office of the Dean of Students.]