prohibited postings

By August 28, 2013

Any university or individual organization wishing to advertise an event in the residence halls must have posters and fliers approved by the
Residential Living Office located in the first floor of Towers Hall. Approved posters must comply with the University’s posting policy.
* Advertising posted in the residence halls for parties or events may not refer to alcohol, tobacco, and/or other drugs.
* One poster may be displayed in the entrance area only.
* Floor bulletin boards are for posting residence hall and University events only. Residential Living must approve any
* Any posters not approved by Residential Living or any posters appearing in non-approved areas will be removed.
* University organizations not following this procedure will forfeit their right to post any future events.