On today’s edition of So to Speak: The Free Speech Podcast, we celebrate 100 episodes by bringing back on the show popular past guests for a wide-ranging discussion on the state of free speech in America.
Joining us are:
- Jonathan Rauch, senior fellow, Brookings Institution
- Nadine Strossen, professor, New York Law School, past president of the ACLU (1991-2008)
- Bob Corn-Revere, partner, Davis Wright Tremaine
- Greg Lukianoff, president & CEO, Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
- Podcast transcript
- Video of the conversation
- Remarks by mother of Heather Heyer at Open Future Festival Chicago
- “Offices and Gentlemen” by Jonathan Rauch
Have questions or ideas for future shows? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.