Verbal conduct that, depending on the totality of circumstances present, may constitute sexual harassment includes, but is not limited to,
* explicit or implicit propositions to engage in sexual activity;
* gratuitous comments, jokes, questions, anecdotes, or remarks of a sexual nature about clothing or bodies;
* gratuitous remarks about sexual activities or speculation about sexual experiences;
* persistent, unwanted sexual or romantic attention;
* subtle or overt pressure for sexual favors;
* exposure to sexually suggestive visual displays such as photographs, graffiti, posters, calendars, or other materials;
* deliberate, repeated humiliation or intimidation based upon sex.