What is Sexual Harrassment? Sexual Harrassment is one form of harassment. Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature are behaviors that may be considered sexual harassment when:
• such conduct has the purpose or effect of creating an intimidating, hostile or offensive environment for students or employees.
• subtle pressure for sexual activity
• unnecessary touches or contact
• offensive sexual graffiti or cartoons
• inappropriate sexual innuendoes
• verbal sexual abuse disguised as humor
• whistling, cat-calls, obscene gesture