Mount Holyoke College allows chalking on campus under the following guidelines. Individuals will be held responsible for any damage and/or cleanup if these guidelines are not followed.
● Only erasable chalk may be used — grease-based chalk is not permitted.
● Chalking may be done only on asphalt roads and walkways.
● Chalkings should be signed with the full name of the person or group responsible.
● Groups or individuals may be asked to remove chalking when necessary.
● Absolutely no chalking is permitted on any brick or building surface.
● No chalking is permitted in any area that is protected from rain.
● All chalking must be appropriate for the general public, including children and any campus
Individuals and/or student groups will be held responsible for any damage and/or cleanup if these guidelines are not followed.