The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education’s staff works to defend student and faculty rights year-round. Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please feel free to call, email, or connect with us on social media. You can get in touch with us by the following:
- General inquiries: email@example.com
- Speaker requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media requests: email@example.com
- Questions about donating to FIRE: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical inquiries regarding this website: email@example.com
Foundation for Individual Rights in Education
510 Walnut St.
Philadelphia, PA 19106
Phone or Fax
- Phone: 215-717-FIRE (3473)
- Fax: 215-717-3440
Submit a Case
If you would like to submit a case to FIRE, please use our case submission form.
Faculty Legal Defense Hotline
Call the Faculty Legal Defense Hotline: (254) 500-FLDF (3533).
Student Press Censorship Hotline