Use of Grounds Policy
Ferris State University
General Rules for All Grounds Users
• User must comply with appropriate submission deadlines and must have a copy of the approved form in their possession during activity.
Rules for Registered Student Organizations (RSOs):
• Must follow all University policies, Federal, State or Local laws, as well as, the General Rules.
• RSO Event Form must be submitted no later than one week prior to the event. When equipment work orders are needed (see table and chair requests below), Physical Plant requires three weeks’ notice to accommodate this request.
• Campus Advisor must approve the Event Form if there is risk involved.
• Will be allowed to use the grounds outside of “regular” University operating hours (regular hours are defined as 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday) with Campus Advisor, or their designee who is also a University employee, having responsibility for the event. High Risk events that require a participant waiver will require an advisor or designee to be present at all times.