Harvard College provides assistance to students regarding harassment, discrimination, and bias-related incidents. Our goal is to educate the Harvard College community about these issues and promote an environment free from harassment and discrimination.
The College encourages undergraduates who believe they have been the object of bias, harassment and/or discrimination to seek the assistance of their Tutors, Proctors, First-Year Resident Deans, Allston Burr Resident Dean, or Faculty Dean.
In addition, students may also reports incidents of bias, harassment and discrimination in the following ways:
- Contact the designated Deans, who also serve as Hearing Officers.
- Sexual Assault/Harassment
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anonymously report online through the Bias Incident Report Form
- Harvard College Title IX Office works with college students to navigate resources related to sexual harassment or other sexual misconduct. If you are interested in seeking resources, supportive measures, or to file a formal complaint related to harassment or discrimination based on sex, gender, sexual orientation, or gender identity, please email email@example.com.