Distribution or Sale of NMU Student Publications and Other Written Materials

Northern Michigan University

  • Speech Code Rating
  • Speech Code Category
    Posting and Distribution Policies
  • Last updated
Download PDF

Relevant Excerpt

A copy of materials that are to be distributed (not posted) must be submitted in advance to the Center for Student Enrichment along with the name of a contact person of the sponsoring organization and/or sponsoring individual. This requirement will be waived for publications that are distributed on a regular basis (i.e., the North Wind).