Every three months, FIRE publishes a short magazine that details our current cases, victories, and news from the FIRE Student Network. Those who donate $25 or more can receive The FIRE Quarterly in the mail or can have it delivered to them electronically.
The FIRE Winter 2016 Quarterly features:
- A Message from the Executive Director
- Protests on Campus Grab National Headlines for Threats to Free Speech
- Report: Policy Restrictions on Campus Speech Rights Decline, but Federal Pressure Threatens Progress
- ‘Can We Take A Joke?’ Premieres at DOC NYC
- Oregon’s Student Government Discriminates Against Student Group Hosting Pro-Gun Rights Poker Tournament