Every three months, FIRE publishes a short magazine that details our current cases, victories, and news from the FIRE Student Network. Those who donate $25 or more can receive the FIRE Quarterly in the mail or can have it delivered to them electronically.
The FIRE Fall 2017 Quarterly features:
- Attorney General Lends Support To Campus Free Expression
- Education Department Rescinds Controversial 2011 Letter
- Report: America’s Top Universities Deny Students Fair Hearings
- FIRE Trains Students To Defend Their Rights
- Victory In Eighth Circuit: Iowa State
- Wichita State Drops Title IX Investigation