Every three months, FIRE publishes a short magazine that details our current cases, victories, and news from the FIRE Student Network. Those who donate $25 or more can receive The FIRE Quarterly in the mail or can have it delivered to them electronically.
The FIRE Winter 2015 Quarterly features:
- President Obama: College Students Shouldn’t be ‘Coddled’
- $900K Settlement Ends ‘Barnes V. Zaccari’
- FIRE Has been Adding Up the ‘Green Lights’
- Student Activist Wins Free Speech Victory at Cal Poly Pomona
- FIRE Leads Push to Adopt University of Chicago Statement