Every three months, FIRE publishes a short magazine that details our current cases, victories, and news from the FIRE Student Network. Those who donate $25 or more can receive the FIRE Quarterly in the mail or can have it delivered to them electronically.
The FIRE Spring 2017 Quarterly features:
- Victory: Wichita State Student Court Recognizes Libertarian Group, Reverses Student Government Discrimination
- Colorado Passes Bipartisan Bill To Strike Down Speech Restrictions On Campus
- Fire Testifies Before Congress To Ask For Stronger Campus Free Speech Protections
- Fire In The New York Daily News: The College Speech Problem Gets Worse
- Fire’s 10 Worst Colleges For Free Speech: 2017