Table of Contents
Order FIRE Guides
FIRE’s Guides to Student Rights on Campus are an innovative vehicle for changing the culture on college and university campuses and understanding student rights. They emphasize the critical importance of legal equality over the selective assignment of rights and responsibilities, of self-governance over coercion, and of the rule of law and fair procedure over the ad hoc and arbitrary imposition of partisan and repressive rules.
FIRE’s Guide to Free Speech on Campus arms its readers with the knowledge needed to promote the freedom, meaningful debate, and openness upon which our society depends for its continuing vitality. — Nadine Strossen, former ACLU President
If you are not a student or faculty member and would like to order hard copies, please click one of the following links:
- FIRE's Guide to Religious Liberty on Campus
- FIRE's Guide to Student Fees, Funding, and Legal Equality on Campus
- FIRE's Guide to Due Process and Fair Procedure on Campus
- FIRE's Guide to Free Speech on Campus
- FIRE's Guide to First-Year Orientation and Thought Reform on Campus
If you are a student or faculty member, please submit the requested information in the form below to receive a complimentary copy of FIRE's Guides. For verification purposes, your school information is required.
For all bulk copy orders, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.