National Review senior writer and former FIRE President David French has become an “-ism.”
Also joining us is FIRE’s current President & CEO Greg Lukianoff, author of The New York Times bestseller “The Coddling of the American Mind,” due out in paperback on Aug. 20.
- Podcast transcript
- Podcast video
- “Against David French-ism” by Sohrab Ahmari
- “In defense of French-ism” by David French
- “Against conservative cultural defeatism” by David French
- “How free speech died on campus” by Sohrab Ahmari
- Greg’s book recommendations: “The Shadow University” by Alan Kors and Harvey Silverglate, “Mere civility” by Teresa Bejan, “The Hollow Men” by Charles Sykes
Have questions or ideas for future shows? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.