So to Speak podcast: Free speech in the digital age with Jameel Jaffer
Jaffer and the Knight Institute seek to defend “the freedoms of speech and the press in the digital era through strategic litigation, research, and public education.”
- Podcast transcript
- Knight First Amendment Institute website
- Clapper v. Amnesty International, the U.S. Supreme Court case Jaffer argued challenging the constitutionality of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.
- So to Speak podcast with Glenn Greenwald on free speech and privacy
- Knight Institute v. Trump, the Knight Institute’s legal challenge to President Donald Trump’s blocking of critics on Twitter.
- “Knight Institute calls on Facebook to lift restrictions on digital journalism and research”
Have questions or ideas for future shows? Email us at email@example.com.